Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The St. Ambrose Barlow RC High School website includes links to external sites and resources. These sites and resources are owned by their respective copyrights, and we do not lay claim to material externally produced. Nor do we have responsibility for content on linked sites. These links are checked regularly for appropriateness, but if you find any materials that concern you, please inform us immediately.
Should an owner of externally produced material object to a link, the link would be removed immediately.
Subscription services are not allowed to link to this site.
All the links to external sites from pages on http://www.stambrosebarlowswinton.org have been placed in good faith. Due to the constantly changing nature of the Internet, it is possible that the content of those sites may have changed since they were last checked. This is also true for any links from pages on those sites. Whilst St. Ambrose Barlow RC High School has made every effort to ensure the links it recommends are suitable for children, it cannot be held responsible for the content of external sites.
St. Ambrose Barlow RC High School and material relating to third party information, products and services, is provided 'as is', without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We do not warrant that the functions contained and the material contained in the St. Ambrose Barlow RC High School website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the St. Ambrose Barlow RC High School website.
St. Ambrose Barlow RC High School is committed to protecting the privacy and security of its online visitors.
Information submitted using the online forms on the site is secure and the data entered treated carefully and sensitively. This information comes direct to the school and is used only for school business.
We will also share certain information about pupils aged 16+ with our local authority and/or provider of youth support services as they have responsibilities in relation to the education or training 13-19 year olds under section507b of the Education Act 1996. In order to understand what the local authority does with this data please see their privacy notice which can be accessed by clicking on this link (insert https://www.salford.gov.uk/your-council/council-and-decision-making/data-protection-legislation/)
FOR CHILDREN AND PARENTS
We recommend that children check with their parents before clicking off to any new sites, and we encourage all end users of St. Ambrose Barlow RC High School website to read the privacy policies of all linked sites before navigating through them.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are text files, used by your device's browser, that store visitor session data. Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your system.