Cover SupervisorThe Governors of St Ambrose Barlow RC High School are seeking a Cover Supervisor to join our wonderful school.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic and inspirational leader who:
- To take responsibility for groups or classes of students in the short-term absence of their usual teacher. In this context, the Cover Supervisor will be responsible for:
- supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy;
- liaising with teaching staff with regard to work set for a class;
- managing the behaviour of students to ensure a constructive environment whilst undertaking work;
- responding to any questions from dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with the school's policies and procedures;
- collecting any completed work and resources after the lesson and returning them to the appropriate teacher or subject leader;
- reporting back, as appropriate, using the school's agreed referral procedures, on the behavior of students during the class, and any other issues arising;
- Student registration of a class.
Contract Details: Fixed Term/ Term time only
Salary/Grade: Points 8-12 (£20,092 - £22,183 pro-rata)
St Ambrose Barlow RC High School
37 Ash Drive
Deadline and how to apply
To arrange an informal visit contact Faye Breen HR & Payroll Assistant on 0161 921 1588 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 31st January 2022
Completed applications and supporting documentation should then be submitted by email to email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.