..... are produced on site by Dalkia Catering
St Ambrose Barlow RC High School operates a cafeteria system with a wide choice of lunches:
- You can have a freshly made two-course lunch every day
- Choose from a meal deal option consisting of a main meal, drink and either fresh fruit, cake, or biscuit
- The weekly menu will consist of different types of food such as European, Indian, Mexican, Chinese, Italian or Spanish dishes as well as themed day menus
Prices and Paying
The average cost of a two-course meal is £2.20, which is the current value of a free school meal.
In addition to the standard menus Dalkia Catering offer additional choices such as deli style salad bar, baguettes, sandwiches, wraps, pasta bar and jacket potatoes.
The school has a cashless system which gives parents the ability to make secure, online payments for school meals. The service allows parents to see what purchases their child has made throughout the day.
Pupils can top up their account with cash using the machines located in the school cafeteria or parents can make online payments via the website https://www.parentpay.com. Please see the Online Payments page for further details and how to request an activation code or payment card.
- All meat and poultry meet the UK welfare standards. All meat and poultry are required to have full traceability. This means we know the farms where meat and poultry has been bred and reared.
- All the eggs we use are free range to comply with the “Good Egg Award” which all the Dalkia Catering departments have been awarded
Our Food Suppliers
To reduce carbon footprint Dalkia uses two designated food suppliiers
- Fresh meat and poultry, cooked meats,
- Grocery, dairy, and frozen suppliers
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, and prepared vegetables
- Disposable products
- Frozen suppliers
For information about food allergies and intolerances, please ask a member of catering staff.
We store, produce and display where allergens are handled and while we try to keep things separate, we cannot guarantee that any item is allergen free.
If your child has a food allergen or special dietary requirement, please inform the school and catering manager.
For pupils who leave St Ambrose, the catering company can only refund any credit if the amount exceeds £5.00. Please complete the form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, funds can be transferred to the accounts of other students in the school (e.g. a younger sibling/family member).